In the interim update of this month we have made some important changes to the SEOshop Store. In addition, some existing features have been improved. Read all about it in this blog post.
Search in App Store and Theme Store
Due to the large amount of apps in our App Store and themes in the Theme Store, it is sometimes difficult to quickly find what you are looking for. Therefore, we have now added a search function in the App Store and Theme. With the search field, you can search keywords, title, abstract, general text and the developer of the app. For example, if you search for"Exact Online" you'll see all the apps that appear to link with Exact Online. The search area will also work in conjunction with the categories, so you can first select a category and then search.
New categories in the App Store
We have added new categories to the App Store. You will now find the categories Checkout, Customer, ERP, POS and Personalization. Under Checkout, you will find for example the 'Abandoned Shopping Cart' apps and below personalization we will soon put some very interesting apps.
Display prices in the App Store
The display of prices in the App Store has changed. Apps can be free from our partners, but sometimes despite that you must have an account for the software itself. In some cases there is a charge for such an account. As this could lead to confusion, we will now indicate our partners who perform the billing for this service, and what pricing model is used, such as 'Performance based' or 'Variable value'.
We have also added a field under 'price' on the app page, where the partner can describe how the pricing works. This renders the prices of our apps and their services a lot more transparent.
NOTE: Our partners will update their prices in the course of the month.
We have also added or adjusted the following features:
- Filtering on shipment title is now possible in the back office.
- The Ciao product feed has been improved and now has its own EAN code.
- The price per unit in mobile shops is now shown correctly (important for German webshops).
- The Giropay integration has been improved.
- VAT is calculated based on the country that the product is shipped to. This now also works for 'additional fields'.
- Revision date and time are now correctly shown in the content editor.
- The Tax_Type field is now added to the import example.